Software Engineer - Ecommerce team
Frisbo is Europe's efulfillment solution matching online stores with a network of trusted fulfillment operators & smart logistics providers. Frisbo helps sellers get orders to their customers cheaper, faster, and easier, making ecommerce truly borderless.
What shops get
Sellers get local fulfillers, connected into a single international fulfillment network.
They enjoy Plug & Play fulfillment so they can focus on more sales.
How we do it
Frisbo fulfills next day everywhere.
- One Dashboard: best performing fulfillers, integrated into a single platform.
- Fast Delivery: Next Day delivery anywhere, at local cost
- Pay as you Go: Only pay for processed orders & inventory
- Plug & Play: Easy set up with any ecommerce platform or marketplace
- Always in Sync: Real-time inventory synchronisation with all sales channels
- Optimal Stock: Machine Learning distributes inventory between network fulfillers
In this role you will…
Shape the Frisbo platform. This will be your main responsibility and will include creating new features for the order workflow, architecting new services, refactoring the existing codebase to bring it up to standards.
Help shape the customer’s experience with Frisbo. Since we need to be plug and play with all ecommerce platforms, the experience a customer has when installing and running the Frisbo plugin shapes his overall experience with us.
Push standards. You will meet and interact (mostly virtually) with the product managers or support staff of the ecommerce platforms to make sure the integrations will raise to the Frisbo standard.
Wear many hats. Since we are a startup, you will constantly have new challenges. You will have important insights to share with the team since you’ll be creating the link between sellers and Frisbo. We are not siloing ourselves into roles so we encourage everyone to share and help shape the product.
Improve performance and care about quality. We build, ship and maintain everything ourselves. The development of a feature does not stop with us deploying it and calling it a day. The feedback we receive helps us improve, find and develop great solutions.
You will be a great fit if...
- You have more than 3 years of experience programming in PHP
- You have experience consuming REST APIs
- You have previous experience creating plugins and integrations for ecommerce platforms (Wordpress, Magento, Shopify, ...)
- Experience with working with queues and messaging brokers (RabbitMq)
- You know how to use Docker and Kubernetes
- Kubernetes orchestrated containers running on AWS
- Core powered by PHP 7, RabbitMQ and Redis
- Quality assurance provided by PHPUnit with love by Jenkins
- Being looked after by Prometheus, Jaeger Tracing and lots of Grafana dashboards
- Everything nicely presented in your browser by Angular